Smith & Nephew CICA-CARE Adhesive Gel Sheet for Scar Care | 12cm x 15cm, Box of 1
View more products by smith nephew
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
CICA-CARE is a self-adhesive silicone gel sheet that is medically proven to be up to 90% effective in the improvement of red, dark or raised scars. It has been used by the medical profession to treat over one million people worldwide.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Take a look at the following 8 simple steps to effective treatment, and see just how easy it is to gently soften, flatten and fade red, dark or raised scars with CICA-CARE.
- Wash your hands before use and then gently clean the scar and surrounding skin. Thoroughly dry the area before applying CICA-CARE.
- Peel the lid from the tray containing CICA-CARE and remove the gel sheet.
- With a pair of scissors, cut the sheet to the size of the scar - allowing a little overlap all the way round. Store the remaining gel sheet in a dry place, like the tray the gel came in.
- Remove the printed plastic sheet to reveal the adhesive.
- Apply CICA-CARE, adhesive side down, to the scarred area without stretching the strip. If your scar is in an awkward position you may wish to use a light bandage or tape to keep Cica-Care in position. Do not hold the gel sheet too tightly to the skin as this may cause irritation of the scar and surrounding area.
- CICA-CARE should be applied to the scar for 4 hours on the first two days of use. The application time should then be increased by 2 hours a day to enable your skin to get used to the gel strip.
- Clean CICA-CARE twice daily with a mild soap. Once you've cleaned the gel strip, rinse it well.
- Dry the CICA-CARE strip with a non-fluffy towel before re-applying. Ensure the scar and surrounding area is washed too.