Hollister Leg Bag | Sterile
View more products by hollister
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Urinary leg bag combination pack safely and easily conducts urine through its drain valve, easy to open, closes securely even with limited dexterity. Protects skin from pressure points by placing leg strap connectors and drain valve away from direct contact with leg. Pleated sides increase the volume but not the length.
- Soft, durable vinyl
- Quality materials result in soft, comfortable, durable bags
- Pleated sides increase the volume but not the length
- Protects skin from pressure points by placing leg strap connectors and drain valve away from direct contact with leg
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Pleats provide a discreet profile
- Wide, woven fabric straps are comfortable and stay in place
- Easy-to-operate drain valve requires minimal dexterity
- Protected buttons on the bags significantly decrease the risk of pressure points
- Anti-reflux valve prevents urine back flow in the tubing.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Capacity:||540mL or 900mL|
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.