Accel INTERVention Wipes | 160 Wipes
View more products by accel
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP®) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. Disinfects in 60 seconds. Virucide, bactericide, tuberculocide, fungicide and non-food contact sanitizer. Kills MRSA and Norovirus.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in 1 minute
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces
- AHP active technology breaks down to oxygen and water after use
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs
- Convenient pre-wetted wipes clean and disinfect in one labor-saving step
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Effective against key pathogens including MRSA, VRE, TB, Norovirus providing broad spectrum disinfection
- Kills Norovirus, Poliovirus and bloodborne pathogens and is Tuberculocidal all in 1 minute
- Also a 30-second broad-spectrum sanitizer
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply disposable wipe to hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces.
- All surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute.
- Air dry, wipe surfaces to dry and remove any residue, or rinse with potable water as necessary.
Prior to first use on a particular surface, it is recommended to test in a small, discreet area.
* Refer to product label for complete use instructions.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Eyes: Rinse with plenty of water. If irritation occurs and persists, get medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.