Virox 5 RTU Surface Cleaner and Disinfectant | 946 ml
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
A ready-to-use, hospital disinfectant concentrate based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP) technology. Disinfects in five minutes and is a broad spectrum non-food contact sanitizer in 30 seconds. Excellent user profile, active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water.
- Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces in one labor saving step
- 30-second broad-spectrum sanitizer
- Effective against key pathogens MRSA, VRE, TB, Norovirus, HIV & Poliovirus
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Fungicidal all in 5 minutes
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- AHP active breaks down to oxygen and water after use
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- Meets bloodborne pathogen standards for decontaminating blood and body fluids
Disinfection of non-critical items, equipment and non-porous hard surfaces coming in contact with intact skin such as the exterior of hemodialysis machines, stethoscopes, tabletops etc.:
- Apply to surface with cloth or disposable wipe.
- Ensure surface remains wet for 5 minutes at 20° C.
- Wipe surface dry or rinse.
Cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of blood and body fluids:
- Gloves should be worn. Remove excess blood and fluid with absorbent materials.
- Clean contaminated area: Apply to surface, soak 30 seconds, wipe dry.
- Disinfect contaminated area: Apply to surface, allow to remain wet for 5 minutes at 20° C. Wipe surface dry or rinse.
Broad-Spectrum Sanitizing (99.999%) on Environmental Surfaces:
- Apply to surface and allow to remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Wipe dry. No rinsing is required. Food contact surfaces require rinsing with potable water.
* Refer to product label for complete use instructions.
Click to view the Information Sheet for further details.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Hydrogen Peroxide, Hydroxyethylidene Diphosphonic Acid, Dodecylbenzene Sulfonic Acid.
Eyes: Rinse with plenty of water. If irritation occurs and persists, get medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.