Vim Bleach Cream | Multi-Purpose Cleaner | 750 ml
View more products by vim
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
We accept various payment methods
With Vim Bleach Cream you don’t need to worry. The powerful micro-particles of this surface cleaner and added bleach remove a whole range of stains and spills. Vim's bleach cleaner removes 100% of dirt. This cleaning cream can be used as a bathroom cleaner or kitchen cleaner, thus making it multi-surface and multi-purpose cleaner. It is a household multi-tasker. It is tough on dirt, tough on grease, removes watermarks on stainless-steel, ceramic, enamel, and plastic – a great cleaner for every room.
- Formulated with 100% naturally derived cleansing agents
- Comes in a 50% post-consumer recycled bottle
- A versatile cleaner the can be used as a bathroom cleaner or kitchen cleaner
- It is tough on dirt, tough on grease, removes watermarks on stainless steel, ceramic, enamel, and plastic - a great cleaner for every room
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- A versatile surface cleaner that can help make things look new again
- Powerful micro-particles and bleach remove a whole range of stains and spills
Deal with the stain as soon as you can, this can help prevent permanent damage. Absorb wet stains with a cloth or paper towel, and try not to spread across the surface. Apply Vim Bleach Cream to the stain using a clean damp sponge, and wipe gently. Rinse the surface. Repeat if necessary. The result is a clean surface and fresh scent.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Disodium Carbonate, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Silicate, Alcohols C12-15 Ethoxylated, Sodium Hydroxide
May irritate eyes and skin. Dangerous fumes form when mixed with other products. Do not mix with products such as acidic cleaners, toilet bowl cleaners or ammonia. Must not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Keep away from children. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Centre or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for at least 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.