Swiffer Duster Handle Starter Kit | 1 Handle and 5 Dusters
View more products by swiffer
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Swiffer 180 Dusters TRAP + LOCK dust & allergens*. Made with specially coated fibers that grab onto dust & don't let go. They are uniquely designed to Trap + Lock dust from even the tight spaces in your home.
- Swiffer 180 Dusters TRAP + LOCK dust & allergens* *common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
- Specially coated fibers grab onto dust & don't let go
- Uniquely designed to Trap + Lock dust from even the tight spaces in your home.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Use with Swiffer Dusters short handle or Swiffer Dusters extendable handle
- Great for dusting electronics, dusting furniture, knick-knacks in your home or office, blinds, ceiling fans, and even your car interior
*Common inanimate allergens from cat and dog dander & dust mite matter
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Quantity:||1 handle & 5 dusters|
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.