Rapid Relief® Hot/Cold Pack | Reusable, Non-Toxic Blue Gel
View more products by Rapid Aid
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
The Rapid Relief® Cold/Hot Gel Compress compresses with Form-Fit Gel™ are designed to provide comforting cold or hot therapy.
- Microwave safe
- Flexible when frozen
- Non-toxic gel
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- The Reusable Cold & Hot Compress' contour-gel molds to the body even when frozen, and is aesthetically recognized by patients as one of the industry standards for relieving pain from bumps and bruises. It is freezable, microwaveable and non-toxic
- Temperature: Delivers approximately 2ºC/28ºF of cold therapy when stored in freezer and 43.5ºC/110ºF of hot therapy when microwaved
- Cold Therapy Relief: Reducing inflammation, muscle spasms and pain, Reduction of swelling or bruising from minor injuries, Helps alleviate headache and migraine pain
- Hot Therapy Relief: Sore and stiff joints, Muscle aches and pain, Muscle tension and cramps
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
||Microwave Safe, Flexible When Frozen, Non-Toxic Gel, for Bruises and Swelling/Muscle Spasm and Pain/Headaches and Minor Injuries/Sore and Stiff Joints/Muscle Tension and Cramps|
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.