PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes | 100 Wipes
View more products by pdi
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
PDI Sani-Hands Instant Hand Sanitizing Wipes are an ideal hand hygiene solution for staff, visitors, patients, and residents who cannot get out of bed to clean their hands. Containing 70% Ethyl alcohol, Sani-Hands wipes are a fast, effective hand sanitizer.
- Clinically proven to kill 99.99% of germs
- Contains soothing Aloe and Vitamin E to moisturize the skin
- Easily wash your hands on-the-go
- Box contains 100 individually wrapped 5" x 8" wipes
- Available as individual boxes or a case of 10 boxes
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Easily provide hand hygiene to patients as needed
- 70% Ethyl Alcohol
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Quick drying, leaving no sticky residue
- Wipe fingertips and nails individually
- Wipe between all fingers of both hands
- Wipe both thumbs
- Wipe palms of both hands thoroughly
- Wipe back of hands
- Wipe both wrists and forearms
Click to view a Detailed Instruction Sheet
Click to view the Clinical Compendium for further details.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E).
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air.
Eye Contact: Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids. Consult a physician.
Skin Contact: Wash skin with water.
Ingestion: Clean mouth with water and drink plenty of water afterwards
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.