Mefix® Mepore Assortment
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
Mefix® Self-Adhesive Fabric Tape is a Secure fixation for dressings, swabs, catheters and tubes.Mefix® can be used to fixate a wide variety of dressings and devices to the skin – including swabs, catheters and tubes.
- Mefix is pre-measured in 10 cm intervals – so it’s convenient to cut to the shape and size you need
- The protection paper also has a perforated split every 10 cm so you can apply and remove it easily
- With a water-based adhesive, it is kind to the skin while providing secure fixation
- Designed especially for surgical wounds: Minimizes the risk of adherence to the wound and reduces dressing change frequency
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
When to use Mefix
Mefix® can be used to fixate dressings, swabs, catheters and tubes - and in a wide variety of other situations where fixation is required.
How to use Mefix
Please be careful not to apply Mefix® under tension – as this may cause shearing forces, which can damage the skin. This is particularly important over joints.
Features & Benefits
- Water-based, solvent-free adhesive is kind to the skin.
- Protection paper supports convenient measurement and cutting.
- Flexible fabric conforms to body contours and allows movement.
- Air and water permeable to prevent maceration of the skin.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|4 cm x 5m||Water based adhesive||1 roll||Sterile|