Mepore Adhesive Dressing | Various Sizes
View more products by mepore
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Mepore is a breathable, absorbent, self-adhesive dressing for a wide variety of wounds with low to moderate exudate levels – such as surgical wounds, cuts, and abrasions. The dressing fixes gently and securely to the skin with a skin-friendly, water-based adhesive, and it’s air permeable to prevent maceration of the wound.
- A sterile, ready to use protective dressing for minor cuts and abrasions
- Soft breathable cover
- Highly absorbent non-stick pad
- Low allergy acrylic adhesive
- Sterile and latex-free
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Flexible adhesive fabric stretches and conforms to body contours
- Skin-friendly, water-based, solvent-free polyacrylate adhesive for gentle and secure fixation
- Two-part release film for easy application
- Air permeable and fluid-repellent backing
- Radioparent: can remain in place during x-ray
- Remove from package and remove outer half of release film.
- Gently fixate to skin at one end of incision site. Position dressing over incision site. Do Not Stretch.
- Remove the remaining half of the release liner and smooth adhesive border to the skin.
Frequency of Change:
Change Mepore as indicated by wound condition or existing protocol. To remove, loosen one edge and slowly peel the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.Click here for Product Data Sheet
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Mepore Adhesive Dressings are available in a variety of sizes:
|Size:||Quantity / box:||Boxes / case:|
|6 x 7 cm||60 each per box||8 boxes / case|
|9 x 20 cm||30 each per box||6 boxes / case|
|9 x 25 cm||30 each per box||7 boxes / case|
|9 x 30 cm||30 each per box||9 boxes / case|
|9 x 10 cm||50 each per box||8 boxes / case|
|9 x 15 cm||50 each per box||8 boxes / case|