Maxill HX2 Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes | 160 Wipes
View more products by maxill
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Free of alcohol, this revolutionary new liquid disinfectant, once applied to clean & hard surfaces, dries slowly while disinfecting the broadest spectrum of today’s most commonly feared microorganisms. These hx2 towelettes are made from a durable synthetic material that holds a lot of disinfectant so you can cover a large area with just one towelette. They won’t bunch up during use and tearing during dispensing or wiping is rarely an issue.
- Stop worrying about the risk of infection and get back to what’s important
- Formulated to disinfect hard non-porous, inanimate surfaces
- Kills Hep A, Hep B, Hep C, TB, MRSA, SARS associated Coronavirus and more
- Heavy-duty, non-woven cloth prevents bunching or tearing
- Deodorizes areas like restrooms and enclosed spaces
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Free of alcohol
- Durable synthetic material holds a lot of disinfectant to cover a large area
- Spring-loaded, flip-close lid provides easy access and prevents dry-out
- Once opened, the unused portion of the product may be stored in the original container for up to 90 days
- To start feed remove large cover and discard seal from container.
- From centre of towelette roll, pull up towelette corner, twist into a point and thread it through the hole in the container cover.
- Do Not Push Finger Through Hole.
- Pull through about 2-3 cm.
- Replace cover.
- Pull out first towelette and snap off at a 90 degree angle.
- Remaining towelettes feed automatically ready for next use.
- When through using, keep small centre cap closed to prevent moisture loss. Do not flush.
Disinfection, Deodorizing and Cleaning:
- Remove gross filth or heavy soil prior to application of the product.
- Remove towelette from container and thoroughly wipe surface.
- Allow surface to remain wet for 10 minutes.
- For surfaces and/or objects that may come into direct contact with children at the mouthing stage of development, a rinse with potable water is recommended.
- No scrubbing is necessary. The product will not leave grit or soap scum.
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Alkyl Dimethyl Benzyl Ammonium Chloride (C12-18), Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) Dimethyl Ethylbenzyl Ammonium Chloride, Butyl Carbitol, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Call a physician if symptoms develop or persist.
Skin Contact: Wash off with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation develops and persists
Eye Contact: Immediately flush with clean, low-pressure water for several minutes. Hold eyelids open to ensure adequate flushing. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: get medical advice/attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth. Get medical attention if symptoms occur.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.