Johnson Baby Powder with Aloe Vera & Vitamin E | 623 g
View more products by Johnson & Johnson Inc.
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Johnson's Baby Powder with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E is a cornstarch baby powder that helps keep baby feeling fresh, dry, and smooth. Use it after baths and diapers changes to help keep skin soft and comfortable. Dermatologist tested and hypoallergenic.
- Clinically Proven Mildness
- Helps absorb moisture leaving baby's delicate skin feeling soft and comfortable
- Formulated for babies' delicate skin
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Shake powder directly into your hand, away from the face, before smoothing onto the skin.
- Close tightly after use, store in a cool, dry place.
- Keep powder away from child’s face to avoid inhalation, which can cause breathing problems. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Hydroxyapatite*, Parfum. *naturally derived ingredient/ingrédient de source naturelle
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.