Eco-Friendly Reusable Cloth Face Mask | Each | Various Sizes | Various Colours
View more products by empire
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
This face mask is designed to fit snuggly over nose and chin with a curved channel across the nose bridge for inserting a removable wire (included with adult and youth orders). This design is especially helpful for glasses wearers. It's made of two layers of cotton or cotton blends with a pocket for a filter. Proudly made in Canada.
- Made of soft fabrics in 100% cotton or cotton blends
- Contrasting colours so the inside and outsides are easily distinguishable
- Removable coated wire included in the nose piece
- Made in Hamilton, Canada
- Includes 1 reusable mask
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Mask has opening at the side to add a removable filter
- Non-woven blue shop towel filter included for initial use
- Easy to slip-on adjustable elastic ear loops
- Uses upcycled and deadstock scrap fabrics in the mask to reduce textile waste and the impact on the environment
Available in 3 sizes: Adult, Youth (8 -12), Child (3-7)
Adult Large: fits most men and women, measurements are: 6” from chin to nose, 11” across the face at the widest part, 7” diagonally from nose to lower jaw bone.
Youth: fits most 8-12 year olds, measurements are: 5” from chin to nose, 9.5” across the face at the widest part, 6” diagonally from nose to lower jaw bone.
Child: fits most 3-7 year olds, measurements are: 4.5” from chin to nose, 9” across the face at the widest part, 5.5” from nose to lower jaw bone.
- Please wash your mask after daily use.
- Remove nose wire and filter when machine washing.
- Masks can be washed in warm water with a mild detergent using a laundry bag or by hand.
- Tumble dry in low heat or air dry.
- Do not dry clean.
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Mask has opening at the side to add a removable filter. Health professionals have recommended using non-woven blue shop towels as a possible non-medical filter (one sheet included with your mask purchase to get you started). Other possible filters for non-medical masks are: dried unscented baby wipes, coffee filters, non-woven, sew in interfacing, or even a folded paper towel. A removable coated wire is included in all adult and youth masks. If you lose your wire you can use an unfolded paperclip, garden wire, a twist tie, or a pipe cleaner in its place.
This face mask is not meant to replace a surgical or N95 face mask, or reduce proper social distancing measures. It is a contingency plan for those who have no availability to surgical masks in the market. Not recommended for use under 3 years old; children should always be supervised when wearing a mask and should not wear them for long periods of time or while sleeping. Contact your medical provider if you have difficulty breathing while wearing any face coverings. This face covering is not guaranteed or intended to protect the wearer from viral infections, only to reduce the risk of spreading them.