DuPont Tychem 2000 | Coverall w/ Hood, Elastic Wrists and Ankles | Serged Seam
View more products by DUPONT
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
We accept various payment methods
A lightweight, and durable fabric, Tychem® 2000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >40 chemical challenges. Tychem® 2000 is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Multiple interlocking threads are sewn around the raw edges of garment material to create a strong, stress-resistant seam
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric coated with 1.25 mils of polyethylene
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- The garment shall be yellow in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have serged seams
- The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure
- The zipper shall be covered with a storm flap with adhesive closure
- The garment shall have elastic wrists
- The garment shall have elastic ankles
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
|Property||Test Method||Typical Result|
|Thickness:||ASTM D1777||10 mils|
|Basis Weight:||ASTM D3776||2.5 oz/yd2|
|Burst Strength - Mullen:||ASTM D3786||68 psi|
|Tear Resistance - Trap Tear (MD):||ASTM D5587||6.4 lbf|
|Tear Resistance - Trap Tear (CD):||ASTM D5587||5 lbf|
|Breaking Strength - Grab (MD):||ASTM D5034||39 lbf|
|Breaking Strength - Grab (CD):||ASTM D5034||43 lbf|
|Wearing Apparel Flammability:||16 CFR 1610||Class 1|
Click to view the Technical Data Sheet
Click to view the Permeation Guide