Coloplast InterDry™ Dressing with Antimicrobial Silver Complex | 10" x 36", 1 Roll
View more products by coloplast
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
InterDry® is a moisture-wicking fabric with antimicrobial silver
- Effectively manages the complications associated with skin folds
- Helps manage the symptoms associated with intertriginous dermatitis such as maceration, erythema, erosion, itching/burning, odor and pain
- Wicks and translocates moisture
- Silver within the textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
InterDry® is a skin protectant for the management of skin folds and other skin-to-skin contact areas. It reduces microbial colonization in the fabric. This single-use fabric provides moisture translocation to keep skin dry while the antimicrobial in the fabric reduces odor. The safe use of InterDry fabric during pregnancy, lactation and on children has not been demonstrated. Although many patients benefit from the use of this device, results may vary. Discuss the treatment options with your physician to understand the risks and benefits to determine if InterDry is right for you. For further questions, call Coloplast Corp. at 1-800-533-0464 and/or consult the company website at www.coloplast.us