Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Disinfectant Spray | 946 ml
View more products by clorox
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Your proven bleach solution for cleaning. This simple, convenient disinfectant will eliminate 50 or more microorganisms including C. difficile — all in 3 minutes or less while leaving a gentle odour-masking scent.
- Ready-to-use 1 to 10 ratio multipurpose bleach germicidal solution
- EPA registered to kill a total of 50 microorganisms
- Proven efficacy against outbreak-causing viruses Influenza A and B viruses, Measles Virus and Norovirus
- Use on stainless steel, glass, plastic, porcelain, glazed ceramic, laminated surfaces and vinyl
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Designed for easy refilling to meet needs of heavy users
- Kills HAI-causing pathogens including C.diff spores, MRSA and VRE in 3 minutes
- Broad spectrum disinfection efficacy against over 50 pathogens
- eliminates compliance risks and labor costs associated with dilutable disinfectants
Always perform hand hygiene before disinfecting.
- Put on PPE.
- Remove gross soil if present or if disinfecting for C. difficile spores.
- Spray/pour liquid onto surface until completely wet.
- Wait for the contact time (3 minutes for all pathogens listed on the product label).
- Wipe surface with clean, damp cloth to remove residue buildup.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Volume:||946 ml (32 fl. oz)|
|Toxicity Signal Word:||Caution|
|Active Ingredient:||0.65% Sodium Hypochlorite|
|Shelf Life:||18 months|
Water, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Hypochlorite, Sodium Xylene Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Lauramine Oxide, Sodium Orthosilicate, Myristamine Oxide, Carbon Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes and clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking or chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet. If in eyes: hold eye open and rinse thoroughly for 15 to 20 minutes. Call poison control or doctor for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling. DO NOT use this product with ammonia or acids such as vinegar, rust removers or toilet cleaners.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.