Cure Intermittent Male Pre-Lubricated Straight Tip Catheter | 30 per Box
View more products by cure
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Cure Ultra® Ready-to-Use Catheter for Men
The sterile, single use Cure Ultra®* is a ready-to-use catheter for men with all of the convenience of pre-lubrication, but WITHOUT THE DRIP or mess.
Plus, the Cure Ultra® won’t kink if you bend it, and a case weighs less than our traditional hydrophilic!
NEW! ESPECIALLY FOR MEN The Cure Ultra® for men features a proprietary CoverAll™ application process for even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package – making it ready-to-use with ultra-low resistance as you self-cath.
- Includes a unique gripper sleeve for increased ease of use.
- Sizes: Straight 8 FR – 18 FR; Coude 10 FR – 18FR
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Available in straight and coude for men
- Smooth polished eyelets on the pre-lubricated straight catheter tip increase comfort
- NO DRIP: CoverAll™ application technology provides even distribution of lubricant over the catheter as it is removed from the package
- Easy gripper sleeve assists with insertion
- A unique, ‘No Roll’ connector/funnel end helps increase confidence when draining Will not kink if you bend it
- High quality materials – not made with DEHP/DINP*, BPA, or Natural Rubber Latex – offer peace of mind.
- The small, flexible package features an easy tear top and enables disposal of minimal material.
- Support of research in pursuit of a cure for SCI and CNS/D possibly offers the best benefit of all!
- Available in USA and Canada
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|10FR||CURE ULTRA M10|
|12FR||CURE ULTRA M12C|
|14FR||CURE ULTRA M14C|
|16FR||CURE ULTRA M16C|