BD Saf-T-Intima | IV Safety System with Y-Adapter | 0.7 x 19 mm
View more products by BD
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
BD Saf-T-Intima™ IV catheter safety system (0.7 mm x 19 mm) made of BD Vialon™ biomaterial. Has wings, extension tubing and Y adapter. (25/sp, 200/ca)
- Covered – Following catheter insertion, the needle is withdrawn and automatically covered in a unique telescoping safety chamber.
- Closed – The multipurpose design features an integral extension set with a slide clamp and unique Y adapter that can give you the closed system you want in peripheral venous access (Y adapter available on select catalog #'s).
- Complete – Combines needlestick protection with a virtually bloodless start for unrivaled safety in IV therapy. The removable PRN lets you connect your choice of needleless injection devices or infusion lines to either the port or on the Y adapter (Y adapter available on select catalog #'s).
- Quantity: 25 Each per Box
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
|Product Type||Integrated Safety IV Catheter|
|DNR (Latex) Free?||Yes|
|Type||Needle shield, Winged, "Y" adapter|
|Brand||BD Saf-T-Intima™, BD Vialon™|
|Feature||Does not contain natural rubber latex|
|Safety Feature||Needle shielding device|
|Material||BD Vialon™ biomaterial|
Specifications Technical information about the product here.