Graphic Designer & Website Editor APPLY NOW
C6 is expanding their Digital Marketing Team and looking for a Graphic Designer & Website Editor.
YOUR ROLE ON THE TEAM :
- Work with website to implement new designs and enhance user journey and experience
- Photography and post editing of product pictures for the company's website
- Editing of videos and product pictures for use on website and all social media channels
- Create attractive graphic designs for advertisements used on website, social media channels and e-blasts
- Assist with research as well as planning content for marketing strategies and campaigns across all channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Assist the marketing team with launching and managing campaigns
WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
- A personable team mate who is accomplished in Adobe Premier Pro, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Creativity and out of the box thinking is appreciated
- Must have experience with UX/UI
- Must have moderate coding experience. Technical knowledge of Shopify is an asset
- Previous video and photography editing is an asset
At C6 Medical, we provide a wide range of medical supplies, facility supplies and household items to our customers throughout Canada. We are a fast-growing company seeking a highly self-motivated individual who is eager to increase and promote sales growth of our medical and facilities products. Join our team if you are interested in long-term employment where you can make a difference and grow with our company.
2020-10-23|||St. Catharines, ON (Downtown)|||Marketing Team||||||roqfWt4zDzAVUYQT|||FULL_TIME|||CAD|||HOUR|||range||||||22.00|||24.00|||true