Roche Chemstrip® 10A Urinalysis Test Strips | 100 per Pack
View more products by ROCHE DIAGNOSTICS
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Chemstrip urine test strips let you test with confidence. At high concentrations in urine samples, vitamin C can produce false negative results particularly with regard to glucose or blood (hemoglobin). There’s a simple solution to help prevent false-negative blood and glucose results. Chemstrip urine test strips for visual analysis or for automated testing with the Urisys 1100 urine analyzer.
- Tests for Bilirubin, Blood, Urobilinogen, Glucose, Ketone, Leukocyte, Nitrite, pH, Protein, & Specific Gravity
- Urine test strips can be stored for over 1 year at room temperature, even after the vial has been opened
- Evaluation of results is always clear and reliable, thanks to the easy-to-read, vertical colour scale on the vial label
- Quantity: 100 Strips Each per Pack
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Accurate urinalysis screening begins with a quality test strip
- The patented construction of the Chemstrip Urine Test Strips includes absorbent pads underlying the reagent pad, held in place by a mesh laminate overlay, rather than adhesive
- This facilitates absorbency and rapid diffusion of the sample, prevents chemical runover onto adjacent strips, and provides easy-to-read, uniform, distinct color changes
- Iodated-impregnated mesh layer oxidizes ascorbic acid
- Virtually eliminates the possibility for vitamin C interference
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Tests For:||Bilirubin, Blood, Urobilinogen, Glucose, Ketone, Leukocyte, Nitrite, pH, Protein, & Specific Gravity|
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.