Traditional Medicinals Organic Roasted Dandelion Root | 20 Tea Bags
View more products by TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Resilient and tough, dandelion is used in herbal medicine to help stimulate appetite and treat digestive disturbances. Traditional Medicinals teas are safe and effective. Their herbalists work with reputable suppliers to select high-grade medicinal herbs that undergo rigorous testing throughout the manufacturing process.
- Pleasantly roasted, sweet and slightly bitter.
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 20 tea bags
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Pour 240 mL freshly boiled water over 2 tea bags in a cup and allow to steep, covered, for 10-15 minutes. Gently squeeze tea bags to release any remaining extract.
- Adults: Drink 1 cup (2 tea bags) 3 times per day.
- May be used up to 2 weeks.
Nutritional Information Technical information about the product here.
Each Tea Bag (1.5 g) contains: Organic Dandelion Root 1,500 mg.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.