Swiffer Wetjet Wet Mopping Pads | Multi Surface Cleaner Refills For Floor Mop | 24 Count
View more products by swiffer
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Swiffer WetJet gives you a great clean on virtually any floor in your home. With a unique dual-nozzle sprayer, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes for a powerful clean. Its cleaning solution loosens dirt and lifts it off the floor, pulling dirt and grime into the WetJet pad and locking it away for good.
- This hardwood floor mop is safe on all finished wood floors
- Designed to give you a great clean and act as a hardwood floor cleaner, laminate floor cleaner, and tile cleaner
- ABSORB + LOCK STRIP helps trap dirt & grime deep in pad so it doesn't get pushed around
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Do not use on unfinished, oiled or waxed wooded boards, non-sealed tiles or carpeted floors because they may be water sensitive.
How to Use:
- Spray - solution dissolves tough, sticky messes
- Trap - pad traps & locks away dirt & grime
- Toss away the dirt forever
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
- 24 Refill Mopping Pads
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.