Seventh Generation Disinfecting Multi-Surface Cleaner | Lemongrass Citrus | 768 ml
View more products by seventh generation
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Broad spectrum botanical disinfectant. Kills over 99.99% of household influenza A virus, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas, aeruginosa and Escherichia coli on hard, non-porous surfaces. Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes, made from botanically pure plant extracts. Great for use in baby's home.
- Kills 99.99% of household germs botanically
- No rinsing or wiping required
- Cleans, disinfects, and deodorizes
- Great for use in baby's home
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Made from botanically pure plant extracts
- Lemongrass citrus scent
- Use on hard, non-porous surfaces for bacteria or unpleasant odours
- Kills influenza A virus, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Pseudomonas, aeruginosa and Escherichia coli
Directions To Disinfect:
- Wet the surface with the spray (spot check to test surface compatibility).
- Leave for 10 minutes.
- Allow to air-dry.
- No rinsing or wiping is required.
- For heavily soiled or greasy areas, pre-cleaning is required.
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Thymol (present as component of Thyme Oil).
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Cymbopogon Nardus†, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Citral is a component of these essential oils).
Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15‐20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a doctor or poison control centre for treatment advice.
Skin Contact: Rinse thoroughly with water. Call a physician if irritation or rash develops or persists.
Ingestion: Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to by a doctor or poison control centre. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
Inhalation: If irritation occurs, remove to fresh air. If breathing is affected, call a physician.
Click here to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.