Ricola Mountain Herbs Suppressant Throat Lozenges | 19 Lozenges
View more products by Ricola
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Traditional secret recipe in use since 1940. Ricola original herb drops contain all the goodness of 13 herbs. This classic Ricola product has a distinctive cube shape and fine herb flavour.
- Traditional blend of 13 fine quality medicinal herbs: The blend of burnet, elder blossom, speedwell, peppermint, sage, marshmallow, thyme, lady’s mantle, horehound, plantain, cowslip, yarrow and mallow
- Appreciated by consumers worldwide for temporary relief from colds, coughs and hoarseness
- The herbs for this delicious herb drop are cultivated in the Swiss mountains using organic farming methods without chemical pesticides.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
|Non-medicinal ingredients:||Sucrose, glucose syrup, caramel.|
|Recommended use or purpose:||For the temporary relief of coughs and sore throat.|
|Recommended dose:(Adults and children over 12 years of age):||Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 1 – 2 hours up to a maximum of 4 lozenges per day.|
|Duration of use:||For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.|
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Cautions and warnings:
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days or accompanied by high fever, consult a doctor.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux.
- Hypersensitivity / allergy is known to occur, in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience gastroesophageal reflux.