Ricola Lemon Mint Cough Suppressant Throat Lozenges | 19 Lozenges
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
Traditional secret recipe in use since 1940. Ricola original herb drops contain all the goodness of 13 herbs. This classic Ricola product has a distinctive cube shape and fine herb flavour.
- Traditional blend of 13 fine quality medicinal herbs to produce this Swiss herb specialty to the same recipe: The blend of burnet, elder blossom, speedwell, peppermint, sage, marshmallow, thyme, lady’s mantle, horehound, plantain, cowslip, yarrow and mallow
- Appreciated by consumers worldwide as relief for colds, coughs and hoarseness
- The herbs for this delicious herb drop are cultivated in the Swiss mountains using organic farming methods without chemical pesticides.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Refreshing tangy and fresh aroma of Lemon Balm blended with Ricola’s 13-herb mixture for a soothing and refreshing mouth and throat experience.
- Sugar Free
- For the temporary relief of coughs and sore throat.
- Recommended dose: (Adults and children over 12 years of age): Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 1– 2 hours up to a maximum of 10 lozenges per day.
- Cautions and warnings: If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days consult a doctor. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have gallstones, anemia, hiatus hernia or gastroesophageal reflux. If cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days or is accompanied by high fever consult a doctor.
- Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Do not purchase if package is open.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Medicinal ingredients: Each lozenge contains: Extract of Ricola’s herb mixture 23.19 mg: lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerials 14.50 mg [1.25:1, QCE 18.13 mg], peppermint (Mentha piperita) aerials 2.90 mg [1.25:1, QCE 3.63 mg], thyme (Thymus vulgaris) aerials 1.70 mg [1.25:1, QCE 2.13 mg], sage (Salvia officinalis) aerials 1.55 mg [1.25:1, QCE 1.94 mg], hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) aerials 1.55 mg [1.25:1, QCE 1.94 mg], elder (Sambucus nigra) flower 0.30 mg [1.25:1, QCE 0.38 mg], linden (Tilia cordata) flower 0.30 mg [1.25:1, QCE 0.38 mg], wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) aerials 0.13 mg [1.25:1, QCE 0.16 mg], horehound (Marrubium vulgare) aerials 0.13 mg [1.25:1, QCE 0.16 mg], mallow (Malva silvestris) leaves 0.13 mg [1.25:1, QCE 0.16 mg]. QCE = Quantity crude equivalent. Menthol (mint leaf) 0.78 mg, peppermint oil (menthae piperitae aetheroleum), peppermint leaf (50% Menthol) 1.46 mg.
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid, natural flavour (lemon oil), colourant (beta-carotene).