Ricola Honey Lemon with Echinacea Cough Suppressant Throat Drops | 19 Lozenges
View more products by RICOLA
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Relief that’s natural and sugar free. Ricola Honey Lemon provides strong relief of coughs and sore throats. Honey Lemon and Echinacea extracts combined with Ricola's mixture of Swiss mountain herbs offers all of the benefits of Ricola with none of the sugar.
- Echinacea is an herb that has been used for centuries to help fight symptoms associated with colds and flu.
- Recent studies suggest that Echinacea helps to stimulate the immune system, strengthening the body's natural defenses.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Recommended dose: (Adults): Dissolve one lozenge slowly in the mouth every 1 – 2 hours up to a maximum of 5 lozenges per day.
Duration of use: Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks.
Cautions and warnings:
- If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days or accompanied by high fever consult a doctor
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking immunosuppressants
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a progressive systemic disease such as tuberculosis, leucosis, collagenosis or multiple sclerosis
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have anaemia, gallstones, hiatus hernia or gastroesophagael reflux
- Consumption with alcohol, other medications or health products with sedative properties is not recommended
- Do not use during pregnancy or breast feeding
- Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family
Known adverse reactions:
- Hypersensitivity is known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
- Some people may experience gastroesophagael reflux.
- Some people may experience drowsiness.
- Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Medicinal ingredients: Each lozenge contains: Menthol (Mentha x piperita leaf) 2.45 mg, Peppermint essential oil (Mentha piperita aetheroleum), from Mentha piperita leaf 2.10 mg, Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), dried juice of aerial parts ext. 20.56 mg [21.5:1, QCE 442.04 mg], Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 20.21 mg, Extract of Ricola’s herb mixture 22.93 mg: peppermint (Mentha piperita) leaf 5.73 mg [1.33:1, QCE 7.62 mg], lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerial part 5.73 mg [1.33:1, QCE 7.62 mg], thyme (Thymus vulgaris) aerial part 3.44 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.58 mg], sage (Salvia officinalis) aerial part 3.10 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.12 mg], hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) aerial part 3.10 mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.12 mg], elder (Sambucus nigra) flower 0.57 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.76 mg], linden (Tilia cordata) flower 0.57 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.76 mg], wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) aerial part 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg], horehound (Marrubium vulgare) aerial part 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg], mallow (Malva sylvestris) leaves 0.23 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.31 mg] QCE= Quantity crude equivalent
Non-medicinal ingredients: Sugar, glucose syrup, citric acid, honey, concentrated lemon juice, natural flavours (honey, lemon oil).