Ricola Green Tea with Echinacea Cough Suppressant Throat Drops | 19 Lozenges
View more products by Ricola
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
We accept various payment methods
Relief that’s natural and sugar free. Ricola Green Tea provides strong relief of coughs and sore throats. Green Tea and Echinacea extracts combined with Ricola's mixture of Swiss mountain herbs offers all of the benefits of Ricola with none of the sugar.
- Echinacea is an herb that has been used for centuries to help fight symptoms associated with colds and flu.
- Recent studies suggest that Echinacea helps to stimulate the immune system, strengthening the body's natural defenses.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Ricola Sugar-Free Green Tea with Echinacea Cough Drops are delicately flavoured with natural green tea, Echinacea and the added goodness of mountain grown Swiss herbs. These drops are uniquely delicious and distinctly Ricola.
- No sugar added
- For the temporary relief of coughs and sore throat.
- Recommended dose:(Adults and children over 12 years of age): 1– 5 lozenges daily.
- Cautions and warnings: If symptoms are severe or persist for more than 2 days consult a doctor. If cough worsens, persists for more than 7 days or is accompanied by high fever consult a doctor.
- Contraindications: Do not use during pregnancy or breast feeding. Do not purchase if package is open.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Medicinal ingredients: Each lozenge contains: Menthol (leaf oil) 2.59 mg. Peppermint oil (Mentha x piperita) from leaf 3.05 mg, Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea), dried juice 10.83 mg [21.5:1, QCE 232.85 mg], Peppermint (Mentha x piperita) aerial parts 14.44 mg [1.25:1, QCE 18.05 mg], Extract of Ricola’s herb mixture 14.44 mg: peppermint (Mentha piperita) aerial part 3.61mg [1.33:1, QCE 4.80 mg], lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) aerial part 3.61mg [1.33:1,QCE 4.80 mg], thyme (Thymus vulgaris) aerial part 2.18 mg [1.33:1, QCE 2.90 mg], sage (Salvia officinalis) aerial part 1.95 mg [1.33:1, QCE 2.59 mg], hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) aerial part 1.95 mg [1.33:1, QCE 2.59 mg], elder (Sambucus nigra) flower 0.36 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.48 mg], linden (Tilia cordata) flower 0.36 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.48 mg], wild thyme (Thymus serpyllum) aerial part 0.14 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.19 mg], horehound (Marrubium vulgare) aerial part 0.14 mg [1.33:1, QCE 0.19 mg], mallow (Malva silvestris) leaves 0.14 mg [1.33:1,QCE 0.19 mg]. QCE= Quantity crude equivalent
Non-medicinal ingredients: Isomalt, sorbitol, citric acid, aspartame, chlorophyll, crisped mint oil, extract of green tea.