Reactine Extra Strength Tablets | 3 Pack
View more products by REACTINE
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Reactine Extra Strength Antihistamine Tablets offer fast, long-lasting relief from indoor and outdoor allergy symptoms. Each dose contains 10 milligrams of cetirizine hydrochloride for allergy relief that provides fast relief and lasts 24 hours.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Provides Relief from:
- ITCHY, WATERY EYES
- RUNNY NOSE AND SNEEZING
- NASAL CONGESTION AND STUFFINESS
- ITCHY NOSE AND THROAT
- ALLERGIC SKIN ITCH
- Adults and Children 12 years of age and over: 1 tablet every 24 hours, anytime of day.
- Adults 65 years of age and over: Use REACTINE® Regular Strength 5 mg Tablets or consult a doctor.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSAGE. Prolonged use only as directed by a doctor.
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS:
corn starch, hypromellose, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, povidone, titanium dioxide.
- If you are pregnant or nursing a baby or have liver or kidney disease, consult your doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult patient information insert before use.
- Product monograph available to health professionals upon request.
- DO NOT USE IF SEALED BLISTER SHOWS SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
- Store between 15-30 °C