Purell Advanced Foam Hand Rub | 70% Alcohol | 535 mL
View more products by purell
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Foam Rub delivers a thorough and complete method for sanitizing hands without the need for soap or water. Just one squirt of this moisturizing hand sanitizer kills as many germs as two squirts of the other leading brands.
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Compatible with latex, nitrile and vinyl gloves, and CHG
- Effectively kills bacteria and viruses without damaging skin
- Moisturizers leave hands feeling soft and refreshed
- 70% ethyl alcohol
- Volume: 535 mL
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Works in as little as 15 seconds
- Sanitary Sealed refill helps prevent contamination
- Ounce for ounce kills more germs than other brands
- Use when soap and water are not available
- Trusted by healthcare professionals
- Fragrance and dye free
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Type:||Foam Rub Sanitizer|
|Quantity:||1 Bottle Each|
|Active Ingredient:||70% ethyl alcohol|
Click here to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.