Primapore Bandage | Adhesive Non-Woven Wound Dressing | Sterile | 50 per Box
View more products by primapore
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
PRIMAPORE is a conformable adhesive dressing consisting of a breathable non-woven top layer and a low-adherent absorbent pad.
PRIMAPORE adhesive wound dressings have been designed to benefit both the patient and the user. The dressing is very soft and conformable making it comfortable to wear whilst at the same time protecting the wound from further trauma.
- The thick pad minimizes fluid strike-through and helps to protect the wound from trauma
- Soft breathable cover
- Highly absorbent pad
- Low allergy adhesive
- Conformable pad and cover
- Low allergy acrylic adhesive
- Safe and secure fixation
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The dressing is soft and conformable ensuring patient comfort. The flexible non-woven layer will not restrict bodily movements when in place and helps to ensure conformability to all wound sites.
Low adherent wound contact layer
The pad has a low adherent wound contact layer which helps to minimise disruption or trauma to the underlying tissue on removal of the dressing, which helps to reduce the risk of pain on removal.
The dressing has rounded corners which may help to reduce the risk of the dressing lifting or snagging, which may help to reduce the frequency of dressing change by maintaining an optimal dressing condition.
Easy to apply
The protector paper, which is slit across the width of the dressing, enables quick application without the risk of touching the absorbent pad or adhesive area with fingers or forceps. The easily opened packaging facilitates clean dressing technique.
Low allergy adhesive
The low allergy acrylic adhesive is spread evenly onto the non-woven backing layer of the dressing, providing safe and secure fixation over the wound site.
- Each dressing is individually wrapped and sterile.
- Sterilisation is by ethylene oxide.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Application and Removal
- Peel away the backing papers to expose the non-adherent absorbent pad.
- Holding the backing papers at each end of the dressing,carefully position the dressing over the designated area and remove the release papers.
- Gently smooth the dressing into place, applying light pressure (especially around the edges). Care must be taken not to stretch the dressing on application as this may cause trauma to the underlying skin.
|8.3X6CM||50 each per box||12 boxes/case|
|35X10CM||20 each per box||10 boxes/case|
|8X10CM||20 each per box||10 boxes/casex|
|8X15CM||20 each per box||10 boxes/case|
|10X20CM||20 each per box||10 boxes/case|
|10X25CM||20 each per box||10 boxes/case|