Platinum Naturals Prenatal Easymulti | 120 Softgels
View more products by PLATINUM NATURALS
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
You want what’s best for you and your baby. In one softgel a day, Prenatal Easymulti is a comprehensive multivitamin for pregnant and nursing mothers and those trying to conceive. It features a complete range of vitamins, minerals and DHA for a healthy mother and child.
Prenatal Easymulti is recognized by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada, the leading authority on reproductive health care that produces national clinical guidelines for both public and medical education on important women’s health issues.
- Recognized by the Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada
- Fetal brain and eye development
- Complete support for mother and baby before, during, and after pregnancy
- Folic acid reduces the risk of neural tube defects
- Iron maintains your energy in an easily-absorbed form
- Superior Nutrient Absorption™
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.