Oxivir TB Disinfectant Wipes | 60 Wipes
View more products by DIVERSEY CANADA INC
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Ready-to-use disinfectant cleaner wipes based on proprietary hydrogen peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance. Disinfects in 60 seconds. Virucide, bactericide, tuberculocide, fungicide and non-food contact sanitizer. Kills MRSA and Norovirus.
- Ready-to-use 7 in x 8 in disinfectant cleaner wipes
- Effective against key pathogens – TB, MRSA, Norovirus and VRE
- Kills HBV, HCV and HIV in 1 minute
- Tuberculocidal in 5 minutes and Fungicidal in 10 minutes
- No VOCs, no added fragrance and no NPEs
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Non-irritating to eyes and skin
- Compatible with most hard, non-porous surfaces
- Environmentally responsible; active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water
- Meets Health Canada's standard for cleaning and decontaminating blood and body fluids
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas.
- Apply product by coarse trigger spray or disposable wipe to hard, non-porous inanimate surfaces.
- All surfaces must remain visibly wet for 1 minute.
- Use 5-minute contact time for TB and a 3 minute contact for fungi and 5 minute contact time for Candida auris.
- Air Dry, wipe surfaces to dry and remove any residue, or rinse with potable water as necessary.
Note: Rinsing is not necessary unless floors are to be coated with finish or restorer. All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water. Do not use on glassware, utensils, or dishes
Prior to first use on a particular surface, it is recommended to test in a small, discreet area
Click to view the Information Sheet for further details.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Eyes: Rinse with plenty of water. If irritation occurs and persists, get medical attention.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.