Nature's Bounty Time Release Vitamin B-12 Tablet | 1500 mcg | 80 Count
View more products by natures bounty
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Nature's Bounty vitamin B-12 can play a role in helping the body metabolize carbohydrates, and proteins, while also helping to form red blood cells. In addition, the B vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body by turning carbohydrates into glucose which is used to generate energy. This time release tablet specifically formulated to provide a gradual release of B vitamins to provide maximum benefit throughout the day.
- B-12 helps with the formation and maintenance of healthy blood cells.
- B vitamins play a role in energy metabolism in the body by turning carbohydrates into glucose which is used to generate energy.
- Time release tablet specifically formulated to provide a gradual release of B vitamins to provide maximum benefit throughout the day.
- This essential vitamin is involved in the cellular metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins.
- Includes 80 tablets per bottle.
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Adults, take one (1) tablet per day.
Nutritional Information Technical information about the product here.
Medicinal Ingredients Per Tablet: Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1500 mcg
Hypromellose, Magnesium Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide, Stearic Acid.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking any medications. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if any adverse reactions occur.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children:
Keep tightly closed, at room temperature in a dark dry place. Security seal.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.