Nature Clean Baby Laundry Liquid | 1.5 L
View more products by nature clean
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
We accept various payment methods
Gets clothes clean using only naturally derived, powerful ingredients. Nature Clean® Laundry Liquid is truly hypoallergenic and perfect for people with sensitive skin. It's made without phosphates, enzymes, dangerous sulphates (SLES), chlorine, optical brighteners, synthetic perfumes, dyes or any animal ingredients. Developed to protect the look and health of our skin, it's also safer for our lungs and our overall well being. Nature Clean's laundry liquid is safe enough, even for infant clothing. Fully biodegradable and never been tested on animals.
- Only naturally derived, powerful ingredients
- Safe for infant clothing
- Hypoallergenic and allergy tested
- No phosphates, enzymes, SLES, chlorine, optical brighteners, perfumes, dyes or any animal ingredients
- Made in Ontario, Canada
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Includes 1.5 L (66 HE loads, 33 regular loads)
- ECOLOGO Certified: sustainable and biodegradable
- 99.9% Natural (USDA Certified Biobased Product)
- PETA Certified, vegan and cruelty-free
- Septic Tank and Grey Water Safe
Sort laundry by colour. Follow garment label and machine manufacturer instructions. For best results pretreat stains.
Standard Loads: Small 45 ml, Medium 55 ml, Large 65 ml
HE Loads: Small 23 ml, Medium 28 ml, Large 33 ml
For HE machines use half amount recommended for standard machines. Use more for heavily soiled loads.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Aqua/WaterEau, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Citrate, Cellulose Gum, Magnesium Nitrate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Poly (Itaconic Acid-Sodium Zinc Salt), Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
May Irritate Eyes. Do Not Get Into Eyes. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children. Do Not Mix With Other Chemicals. First Aid Treatment: Contains Decyl Glucoside and Sodium Citrate. If swallowed seek medical attention immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.