Medline Foley Catheter Insertion Tray Without Catheter
View more products by medline
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Medline Foley Catheter Insertion Trays have all the materials required to insert a Foley catheter (catheter and bag not included). This kit provides the freedom and flexibility to choose the drain bag and catheter to fit the needs of each patient.
- Each kit has all the materials required to insert a Foley catheter (catheter and bag not included)
- Choose the drain bag and catheter to fit the needs of each patient
- Includes: 1 Tray, 1 Container (8 oz), 5 Absorbent rayon balls, 2 Vinyl gloves (size medium), 1 Fenestrated drape, 1 Towel, 1 Syringe sterile water 10 ml, 1 Plastic transfer forceps, 1 Povidone iodine solution (22 ml), 1 Lubricant pouch 3.0 gm, 1 CSR wrap
- Single-use, sterile
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- 1 Tray
- 1 Container (8 oz)
- 5 Absorbent rayon balls
- 2 Vinyl gloves (size medium)
- 1 Fenestrated drape
- 1 Towel
- 1 Syringe sterile water 10 ml
- 1 Plastic transfer forceps
- 1 Povidone iodine solution (22 ml)
- 1 Lubricant pouch 3.0 gm
- 1 CSR wrap
Medline Foley Catheterization Tray includes Foley catheter prepping components only. Catheter and bag not included.
- Open hospital wrap using aseptic technique.
- Use in accordance with procedure established by hospital.
- Inner surface of CSR wrap and contents within are sterile in unopened, undamaged CSR wrap.
Sterile for single use only. Not made with natural rubber latex. Contents of foil packets, bottles, and ampules have not been terminally sterilized unless indicated on the original manufacturer's label.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Type:||Foley catheter insertion tray|
|Quantity:||1 kit each|
|Reusable:||No, single use only|