GUM Proxabrush Go-Between | Tight | 8 Count
View more products by GUM
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
The dentist-recommended moderate interdental cleaner has an easy-grip handle, triangular antibacterial bristles, and bendable neck. Great for cleaning around teeth, bridges, crowns and implants.
- Pick the right size; Tight is designed to clean between narrow interdental spaces
- Triangular bristles deliver better dental plaque removal than conventional bristles
- Tight brush heads are designed to clean the tooth and gum surfaces adjacent to the tight spaces
- Antibacterial coating on bristles keeps brush clean between uses
- Coated wire on all sizes for safety
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Cleaning between teeth takes a little extra time in our already busy lives, and often people simply forget to do it. But that doesn’t mean it’s okay to let food particles, dental plaque and biofilm build up in the spaces between your teeth. Doing so can cause tooth decay, gum disease, and several other unhealthy conditions.
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
|Package Quantity:||8 ct|
|Features:||Antibacterial bristles, flexible handle, bendable neck to reach back teeth|