Febreze Antibacterial Fabric Refresher | 800 ml
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
Febreze fabric doesn't just mask odours, it cleans away odours from fabrics that you wish you could wash with OdourClear technology, leaving your fabrics with a light, fresh scent. The fine mist works deep in fabrics, cleaning them of common odours such as pet smells, smoke, and body odours, helping to freshen the entire room.
- Perfect to use weekly on soft surfaces including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets
- Simply give your clothing a needed refresh
- Add to your regular cleaning routine for whole-home freshness
- With Febreze fabric, uplifting freshness is simply a Spray away
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Febreze Fabric Refresher Antibacterial is designed to kill 99.9% of bacteria* left behind on fabrics as well as fight germs on hard surfaces (when used as directed). ... Febreze Fabric Refresher Antibacterial puts your mind at ease, killing pesky microorganisms and keeping your home sanitized and fresh.
- Continues to freshen fabrics and provide the fresh, clean feeling you enjoy
- Eliminates odours from both fabrics and air while spreading a light, fresh scent
- Use at home, on bedding and furniture, upholstery, rugs and drapes
- Turn nozzle on and spray in a sweeping motion to lightly mist your fabrics-then let dry for a fresh scent
- Not for use on fabrics that water spot including silk, suede and leather
- Always test on a small area first
- 800 ml
- Manufactured by Procter & Gamble
- Antibacterial formula kills 99.9% of bacteria that cause odours
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
SILICON COMPOUNDS, DIDECYLDIMETHYLAMMONIUM CHLORIDE, ETHANOLAMINE, FRAGRANCE, BENZISOTHIAZOLINONE, CYCLODEXTRIN, ETHANOL, CITRIC ACID, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, WATER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHANOL and ALCOHOL DENATURED, QUATERNARY AMMONIUM CHLORIDE
Will not harm fabrics. On fabrics which may waterspot (such as silk), test a small area of fabric that cannot be seen. Not recommended for use on leather or suede. Storage and Disposal: Store at room temperature. Discard empty container in trash.
May cause eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. First Aid: If in eyes, hold eyelids open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.