Febreze Air Freshener | Linen & Sky Scent | 250 g
View more products by febreze
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
We accept various payment methods
Bring the outdoors in with the fresh-off-the-clothesline scent of Air Effects Linen & Sky. A scent so airy, your guests will think you live in an odour-eliminating cloud of freshness. Febreze AIR doesn't just mask odours, it cleans away odours with OdourClear Technology, leaving your air with a light, fresh scent.
- When something stinky gets in your way, reach for Febreze AIR to eliminate odours on the spot
- Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room to clean away odours
- With Febreze AIR freshener, you can clean odours out and invite freshness in
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
How to Use:
Hold the Air Effects can upright and press and hold the trigger. Spray in a sweeping motion for noticeable freshness. TIP: Don’t shake! Air Effects is ready to release the freshness as soon as you pull the trigger.
Where to Use:
USE in your kitchen, bathroom, living room, that storage shed out back… anywhere odours are lingering in the air or you simply need an instant burst of freshness. DON’T USE on fabrics (there’s Fabric Refresher for that), near an open flame, or (as with all air care products) near birds.
- Size: 8.8 ounce
- Scent: Linen & Sky
- Eliminates tough, lingering odours, leaving behind a light, fresh scent in any home or office
- Aerosol comes in a sleek, ready-to-use spray can
- Doesn't just mask, cleans away odours with OdourClear Technology
- Use Febreze AIR in entryways, bathrooms, laundry rooms, closets, or any room
- 100% natural propellant is safe to use around cats and dogs but, as with other air care products, do not use around birds
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen
Febreze products are safe to use around children and pets. But when it comes to pet birds, their specialized lungs make them uniquely sensitive to what’s in the air around them. We recommend moving your feathered friend to another room until the area has had time to properly ventilate. More questions? Talk to your vet.