DuPont Tychem 4000 | Coverall w/ Hood, Elastic Wrists and Ankles
View more products by DUPONT
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem® 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The garment shall be constructed of DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 -- a DuPont™ Tyvek® protective fabric laminated with a chemical resistant Dow Saranex™ 23-P film
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at ankle
- The garment shall be white in color.
- The garment shall be a hooded coverall design.
- The garment shall have bound seams.
- The garment shall have a standard hood with elastic around the face.
- The garment shall have a front zipper closure.
- The zipper shall be covered with a storm flap with adhesive closure.
- The garment shall have elastic wrists.
- The garment shall have elastic ankles.
Specification Sheet Technical information about the product here.
|Property||Test Method||Typical Result|
|Thickness:||ASTM D1777||12 mils|
|Basis Weight:||ASTM D3776||3.6 oz/yd2|
|Burst Strength - Mullen:||ASTM D3786||71 psi|
|Breaking Strength - Grab (MD):||ASTM D5034||44 lbf|
|Breaking Strength - Grab (CD):||ASTM D5034||48 lbf|
|Wearing Apparel Flammability:||16 CFR 1610||Class 1|
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet
Click to view the Permeation Guide