Drixoral Decongestant Nasal Spray | Fast and Long Lasting 12 Hour Relief | 30ml
View more products by DRIXORAL
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Drixoral Decongestant Nasal Spray helps relieve nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure due to a cold, hay fever or other types of allergies. It allows you to breathe better when you need it most. It is fast acting, provides a sustained 12-hour duration of action, and comes in quick and easy to use squeezable bottle. Temporarily relieves nasal congestion and sinus pressure due to a cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies.
- Helps relieve nasal congestion, sinus congestion and pressure due to a cold, hay fever or other types of allergies allowing you to breathe better when you need it most
- Provides fast and long-lasting 12 hour relief of blocked and/or stuffy nose
- Features a quick and easy to use squeezable bottle
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
The recommended dose of oxymetazoline nasal spray for adults and children over 12 years of age is 2 or 3 sprays into each nostril every 10 to 12 hours, as needed. Do not exceed the recommended dosage on the product label. Rinse the spray tip in hot water after each use.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
- Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride Nasal Solution USP, 0.05%