Downy WrinkleGuard | Fabric Softener Liquid | Fresh | 1.92 L
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
Upgrade your wrinkle-fighting tactics with Downy WrinkleGuard Fabric Softener. Its breakthrough, anti-wrinkle formula penetrates the fibers of fabric, softening and relaxing them to help keep wrinkles from forming in clothes. Give your clothes improved softness, freshness, flexibility and resiliency, while still protecting them from stretching, fading and fuzz. Just add Downy WrinkleGuard as you would any liquid laundry softener (measure and add to the dispenser in your washing machine), and you'll begin to see the Downy WrinkleGuard difference. Want even more wrinkle-fighting power? After washing, use Downy WrinkleGuard Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets for added wrinkle protection. Live every moment without wrinkle-worry: from morning meetings to surprise drop-ins from your boss.
- Downy WrinkleGuard fabric softener liquid protects clothes from wrinkling while you wear them
- WrinkleGuard does what irons and steamers cannot, it stops wrinkles from forming in the first place
- Anti-wrinkle formula softens and relaxes fabric, improving the flexibility and resiliency of clothes
- Safe to use in both HE and non-HE washing machines; just add a capful with your laundry detergent
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Pour your desired amount of fabric conditioner into the separate dispenser or into the center agitator.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Water, Dialkylester Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride (Softening Active), Pentasodium Pentetate (Stabilizer), Calcium Chloride (Thickness Regulator), Formic Acid (pH Adjuster), Dimethicone (Process Aid), Polyquaternium-33 (Stabilizer), Amodimethicone (Wrinkle Release Agent)
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.Safety Information:
Liquid fabric softener can increase fabric flammability. Using more than recommended can increase this effect. Do not use this product: on children's sleepwear or garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance; on garments made with fluffier fabrics (such as fleece, velour, chenille, and terry cloth).
Packaging May Vary