CaviCide1 Surface Disinfectant Spray Bottle | 710 ml
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
CaviCide1, a multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant cleaner, can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. CaviCide1 is effective in killing bacteria and fungi in 1 minute, including TB, Norovirus, HIV-1, HBV, HCV and many more. When used as directed, fragrance-free CaviCide1 will effectively clean and disinfect surfaces and can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- Ready-to-use multi-purpose cleaner for everyday use
- 1-minute contact time for bactericidal (including TB) and fungicidal activity
- Available in multiple configurations for your office needs
- Bleach- and phenol-free
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Healthcare settings
- Nursing homes
- Home health care
- Changing stations
- Laundry rooms
- Transport vehicles
- Dental offices
- Animal care facilities
- A variety of other environments
CaviCide1 Kill Claim:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant Acinetobacter baumannii
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Bordetella pertussis
- ESBL Escherichia coli
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus epidermidis (MRSE)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Vancomycin Intermediate Staphylococcus aureus (VISA)
- Hepatitis B Virus (HBV)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2
- Influenza A, H3N2 Virus
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Water, Isopropanol , Ethanol, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether (2-Butoxyethanol), Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride.
Store in a well ventilated place. Keep cool.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air. If symptoms of exposure develop and persist, get medical attention.
Skin Contact: Wash skin with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Remove contaminated clothing and launder before re-use.
Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, and then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Ingestion: Rinse mouth with water. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.