CaviCide1 Surface Disinfectant | 3.78 L
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
Free 1-2 day express delivery within Canada. Learn more
Super-fast just got faster with same-day delivery.
We are pleased to offer same-day delivery when orders are placed before 8am EST within the Greater Toronto Area*. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE same-day delivery. At check-out, delivery availability and options will appear where available (service map). Any orders that are placed after 8am EST will arrive the next day.
* In cases where package dimensions and weight are exceptional; orders will be shipped ground.
Enjoy the convenience of Express Shipping!
Express shipping is a premium service available to all orders. Orders over $69+ enjoy the added benefit of FREE express shipping*.
* In cases where package dimensions, weight or remoteness of delivery address are exceptional; orders will be shipped by ground.
The following is a province breakdown of delivery times:
- AB, BC, ON, QC: 1-2 business days
- MB, NB, NL, NS, PE, SK: 1-3 business days
- NT, YT, NU: 3-5 business days
CaviCide1, a multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant cleaner, can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. CaviCide1 is effective in killing bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1 minute, including TB, Norovirus, A. baumannii, HIV-1, HBV, HCV and many more. When used as directed, fragrance-free CaviCide1 will effectively clean and disinfect surfaces and can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- 1-minute contact time for virucidal, bactericidal (including TB), fungicidal activity
- 1-step cleaner and disinfectant
- Available in multiple configurations for your office needs
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Hospital operating rooms
- Emergency departments
- Surgical centers
- Endoscopy and GI centers
- Sterile processing departments
- Isolation areas
- Neonatal units
- Nursing homes
- Other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is important
CaviCide Kill Claim:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory
- Influenza A Virus
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Water, Isopropanol, Ethanol, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Surfactant & Sodium Hydroxide.
Store in a cool, well ventilated area away from heat, oxidizers and all sources of ignition. Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage.
Precautions for Safe Handling: Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wear appropriate eye protection when handling. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Combustible liquid. Keep away from heat, open flames and all other sources of ignition. Do not smoke in storage or use areas. Keep containers closed when not in use. Do not reuse empty containers.
Inhalation: Move to fresh air if effects occur and seek medical attention if effects persist.
Skin Contact: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Eye Contact: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
Ingestion: If swallowed, get medical advice by calling a Poison Control Center or hospital emergency room. If advice is not available, take victim and product container to the nearest emergency treatment center or hospital. Do not attempt to give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.