CaviCide1 Surface Disinfectant | 3.78 L
View more products by CAVICIDE
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
CaviCide1, a multi-purpose disinfectant/decontaminant cleaner, can be used on hard, non-porous surfaces. CaviCide1 is effective in killing bacteria, viruses and fungi in 1 minute, including TB, Norovirus, A. baumannii, HIV-1, HBV, HCV and many more. When used as directed, fragrance-free CaviCide1 will effectively clean and disinfect surfaces and can help reduce the risk of cross-contamination.
- 1-minute contact time for virucidal, bactericidal (including TB), fungicidal activity
- 1-step cleaner and disinfectant
- Available in multiple configurations for your office needs
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Hospital operating rooms
- Emergency departments
- Surgical centers
- Endoscopy and GI centers
- Sterile processing departments
- Isolation areas
- Neonatal units
- Nursing homes
- Other critical care areas where control of cross contamination between treated surfaces is important
CaviCide Kill Claim:
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis var: bovis (BCG) (TB)
- Staphylococcus aureus
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Salmonella enterica
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Trichophyton mentagrophytes
- Candida albicans
- Multi-Drug Resistant (MDR) Acinetobacter baumannii
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus faecalis (VRE)
- Hepatitis C Virus (HCV)
- Herpes Simplex Virus Types 1 and 2
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV-1)
- Human Coronavirus (not associated with Severe Acute Respiratory
- Influenza A Virus
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Water, Isopropanol, Ethanol, Ethylene Glycol Monobutyl Ether, Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulfate, Surfactant & Sodium Hydroxide.
*Our team at C6 aims to ensure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, manufacturers may change ingredients or production practices without our knowledge. Always read the ingredient label on the actual package before using products for the most current information.