Band-Aid Large Gauze Pads | 10.1 cm X 10.1 cm | 10 Bandages
View more products by band aid
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Band-Aid Brand Large Gauze Pads with Quiltvent Technology are designed for better protection. The hospital-grade sterile gauze pads have deep pockets that wick away blood and fluid to keep wounds clean. When using ointment, unique Quiltvent Technology pockets help keep it in place. Their eight double-thick layers of pillow-soft cushioning provide extra comfort, and their low-lint design helps prevent irritation.
- For dressing minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- Anti-leak core absorbs fluids instantly
- Low-lint design helps prevent irritation
- Deep pockets wick away fluid to keep wounds clean
- 8 double-thick layers for extra cushioning
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
1. Clean: Stop bleeding by applying pressure with sterile gauze. Cleanse injured area gently and thoroughly with mild soap and water. Pat dry.
2. Treat: Treat wounds by applying Neosporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment.
3. Protect: Cover injured area completely with a Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Gauze Pad to help absorb fluids. Wrap with Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Hospital Grade Rolled Gauze to firmly secure gauze pads and help keep the wound clean from contaminants. For better protection, secure with Johnson & Johnson Red Cross Brand Tape.
In case of deep or puncture wounds, or serious burns, consult a physician. For medical emergencies, seek professional help.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Bandage Type:||Material:||Size (cm):||Size (in):|
|Pad||Gauze||10.1 cm x 10.1 cm||4 in x 4 in|