3M Medipore + Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressings | Various Sizes
View more products by medipore
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
3M Medipore +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressings are all-in-one sterile dressings that feature a breathable soft cloth tape backing with a unique non-adherent pad. They are gentle, conformable, and absorbent. These dressings are porous and breathable for increased patient comfort allowing for air in and moisture out. Gentle to the skin and easy to apply.
- Flexes with body movement and contours for superior comfort
- Hypoallergenic, sterile and latex-free
- Features a unique non-adherent pad
- Porous and breathable
- Available in a wide range of sizes for most common applications
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
1. In accordance with standard hospital protocol, prepare the site for catheter insertion or wound dressing.
2. To ensure best dressing adhesion, clipping of excess hair at the site may be necessary. Shaving is not recommended.
3. Allow all prep liquids to dry completely before dressing application.
1. Select appropriate size dressing to ensure that the absorbent pad is larger than the wound.
2. Open package and remove sterile dressing.
3. Peel the paper liner from the dressing, exposing the adhesive surface.
4. Position the dressing over the wound site or the catheter insertion site and apply dressing. To avoid skin tension, flex joints before application.
5. Smooth down the dressing edges. Seal securely around catheter or wound site. Firmly smooth adhesive border to the skin.
6. Check tension on the dressing regularly, particularly if the wound is subject to swelling.
Dressing should be changed if exudate penetrates through the soft cloth backing.
To remove the dressing, gently grasp the edge and slowly peel the dressing from the skin in the direction of hair growth.
Storage / Shelf Life / Disposal:
Store Medipore +Pad soft cloth adhesive dressing in normal room temperature, 59-86°F (15-30°C). For shelf life, refer to the expiration date which is printed on each package.
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
Medipore +Pad Soft Cloth Adhesive Wound Dressings are available in a variety of sizes and quantities:
|Size:||Quantity:||Quantity / case:|
|2 in x 2.75 in||50 each per box||4 boxes / case|
|2-3/8 in x 4 in||50 each per box||4 boxes / case|
|3.5 in x 4 in||25 each per box||4 boxes / case|
|3.5 in x 6 in||25 each per box||4 boxes / case|
|3.5 in x 10 in||25 each per box||4 boxes / case|
|3.5 in x 13.75 in||25 each per box||4 boxes / case|