Virox Accel Rescue Sporicidal Disinfectant Liquid | 1 L
View more products by virox
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Accel® Rescue™ Sporicidal Products were the first Health Canada registered surface disinfectant effective against C. difficile spores. Rescue is task oriented product line to help infection control win the war against C. difficile. Rescue is available in gel, wipes and liquid formats.
- Ready-to-use sporicide powered by AHP® technology
- Providing cleaning and disinfection on high touch surfaces
- Effective against Clostridium difficile, Clostridium sporogenes, Bacillus subtilis in 10 minutes
- AHP® active breaks down to oxygen and water after use
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Rescue™ is included in multiple best practice documents across Canada, including PIDAC’s Environmental Cleaning Best Practices, Management of C. diff Best Practices and BC PICNet’s Gastrointestinal Outbreak Guidelines.
For use on hard, nonporous surfaces such as floors, walls, porcelain, and plastic surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, schools, colleges, hotels and public areas.
Sporicidal Disinfection of Hard Non-porous Surfaces: This product is NOT to be used as a terminal sterilant/High Level Disinfectant for critical instruments and medical devices. This product is intended for use as an Environmental Surface Sporicide on hard non-porous surfaces in C. difficile patient rooms.
- Apply liquid to surfaces using a cloth or disposable wipe
- To achieve Sporicidal disinfection ensure surface remains wet for 10 minutes at 20°C
- Thoroughly rinse to ensure all product residue has been removed.
Click to view the Information Sheet for further details.
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet