Oxivir TB Ready-To-Use Disinfectant Cleaner | 946 mL | Case of 12
View more products by diversey canada inc
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Patented one-step cleaner disinfectant using Accelerated Hydrogen Peroxide (AHP) technology to deliver fast, effective cleaning performance
- Bactericidal, Tuberculocidal and Virucidal in 1 minute; Fungicidal in 3 minute
- Kills HBV, HCV and HIV in 1 minute. Tuberculocidal in 5 minutes and Fungicidal in 10 minutes
- Health Canada Certified
- Case of 12 capped bottles and 1 trigger sprayer
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Pre-clean heavily soiled areas prior to sanitization.
- Wet surface thoroughly and allow to remain wet for 1 minute. Wipe surfaces dry or allow air to dry. Note: rinsing is not necessary unless floors are to be coated with finish or restorer. All food contact surfaces must be rinsed with potable water.
- To spot sanitize soft surfaces: Spot clean soiled area prior to sanitization. Apply until fabric is wet, DO NOT OVER SATURATE. Allow surface to remain wet for 30 seconds. Gently blot with a clean, damp, colour safe cloth and/or let air dry.
Specifications You will find technical information about the product here.
- Virucidal, Bactericidal, Fungicidal and Tuberculocidal
- Active ingredient breaks down to oxygen and water
Click to view the Safety Data Sheet