Coffee-Mate Powder French Vanilla | Coffee Whitener | 425 g
View more products by COFFEE-MATE
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
COFFEE-MATE Powder French Vanilla (425g) is deliciously creamy, with a classic vanilla taste that's perfect anytime. Tried and true, this flavor will transform your coffee into a rich and creamy treat that is also lactose-free and cholesterol-free.
- French Vanilla flavored coffee whitener
- Coffee's perfect mate since 1961.
- Transform your coffee into creamy deliciousness
- Lactose Free and Cholesterol Free
- No refrigeration required; Enjoy a creamy coffee anytime, anywhere
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Imported from Canada
- Expiry Date: March 2022
- Brand: Coffee Mate French Vanilla Powdered Creamer (425 grams)
- Coffee mate French Vanilla Powdered Creamer is delicious vanilla perfection, and at 15 ounces, it's coffee’s perfect mate
- Size 425g
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
- Sugar, hydrogenated vegetable oil (may contain coconut, palm kernel and/or soy oil), glucose syrup, sodium caseinate (a milk derivative), dipotassium phosphate, monoglycerides, flavour and artificial flavour, sodium aluminum silicate, salt, acetylated tartaric acid esters of mono· and diglycerides.