Ultraflex External Catheter | Silicone Self-Adhering | 100 per Box
View more products by ultraflex
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
UltraFlex is an all-silicone, self-adhering male external catheter that is 100% latex-free. The non-sensitizing adhesive provides a reliable bond to the skin for extra confidence and maximum wear time. Kink proof funnel helps ensure uninterrupted urine flow. All-silicone material is clear and breathable.
- Made of silicone
- Ease of application
- Built-in adhesive band
- odor-free, no latex odor
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
Offers a built-in adhesive band in a length and placement found with traditional male external catheters. With 5 diameter sizes UltraFlex provides superior patient comfort, proper fit and greater reliablitiy.
Ultraflex Self-adhering Male External Catheter Features
- Kink-resistant design of Rochester External Catheter ensures continuious urine flow
- offers a built-in adhesive band in a length and placement found with traditional male external catheters
- Soft,breathable silicone promotes healthy skin
- Clear, allows easy inspection of skin
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
The sheath is a straplrdd penile sheath: it has an adhesive coating inside to ensure a safe and simple procedure for fitting
- If necessary, trim pubic hair
- Clean and dry pubic area
- Remove sheath from its wrapping
- Place rolled end over the end of the penis, leaving a small space between the end of the penis and the cup of the sheath. If uncircumcised, do not retract the foreskin but allow it to remain over the glans. Avoid contact between the adhesive and the glans.
- Slowly unroll the sheath along the shaft of the penis, then gently squeeze the sheath around the penis to ensure even adhesion. Try to avoid leaving a rolled 'collar' of sheath around the base of the penis.
- Finally, connect the urine collection bag. Always check that the connections are secure before use.
- Wear time will vary from user to user. It is Recommended that a sheath be changed every 24 hours for reasons of hygiene
- To remove: The Sheath may be removed by gently rolling it off of the penis. Avoid Simply pulling the sheath off. Removing the sheath whilst having a bath or shower may increase comfort.