Kasel Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70%
View more products by KASEL
Our Subscription Service takes the worry out of ordering your daily essentials. Enjoy the peace of mind that your supplies will be there when you need them.
Just click on the subscribe and deliver option and select your subscription intervals on the products you need. C6 will email you an invoice on the same day your subscription renews. Simply click to complete the order - we’ll ship it out right away, hassle-free.
If you don’t need a product, follow the cancellation link in your email notification. You can always reactivate your subscription if you wish to do so. You are in control of your orders. We will NOT automatically charge your credit card.
- Save 5% on any subscription order.
- Skip your order whenever you want. You are in control.
- Enjoy peace of mind that your products will be arriving regularly.
We accept various payment methods
Kasel Isopropyl Rubbing Alcohol 70% is indicated for disinfecting tools, service areas, and equipment in critical environments. This topical antiseptic and sanitizer is an antibacterial cleaning agent for small lacerations and abrasions and can help reduce the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
- Made in Canada
- Made with 70% USP Grade Isopropyl Alcohol
- Topical Antiseptic for temporary relief of bruises, sprains, and muscular aches
- May be used to aid in preventing bed sores or reduce excessive perspiration
Additional Details Everything you need to know about this product.
- Use full strength or dilute with 2 or 3 parts water. Apply to the body and rub in.
Click here to view the Safety Data Sheet
Specifications Technical information about the product here.
|Manufacturer||C6 Products Inc.
|Country of Origin||Made in Canada
|Active Ingredients||Isopropyl Alcohol 70% USP